Chocolate fudge is an easy and cheap Christmas present that…
I know we are in the middle of a heatwave but it’s never too early to start thinking about Christmas is it? With three children to buy for now I’m all too aware of how expensive it can be. I’m here today with some tips and tricks to help save you some money.
- BUDGET. We have a rough budget for each person and each child. The most important part is to write your budget down. I don’t use a fancy spreadsheet ( you could if you wanted) but I do keep a note on my spending even when I buy stuff earlier in the year.
- SALES. Throughout the year I check out sales for little toys, books and puzzles for the sacks. Which I keep in a ….
- PRESENT BOX. Keeping a present box is a great way to keep those little bargains together and also for storing extra’s for those Birthday party invites that always seem to come at once. 3for2 deals are great for stocking up the box.
- GIVEAWAYS. On the run up to Christmas lots of blogs and companies run giveaways which is a great way to maybe win yourself some free presents.
- VOUCHERS. Save any vouchers you receive for Christmas. Check out some of the online sites where you can earn vouchers like Swagbucks.
- CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY. Always compare prices before you buy and check online for voucher codes you could use that could bring the price down.
These are just some of the ways I try to save money when shopping for Christmas presents. Do you have any more tips or tricks? Get in touch and let us know.